Are you the one we want?
SNUBA SXM is looking for new team members. We are looking for 1 full time team PADI (or equivalent) Rescue Diver for a full time job as a Guide.
When and what?
We start December 16th. After a week of intense SNUBA Training, you will get endorsed as a Guide and start taking people out for their very first time as divers. This is a fun and rewarding job and will give you an incredible amount of experience with newbie divers, which is a great way to get comfortable with leading divers if you wish to become PADI DiveMaster. PADI DiveMaster certification can also be obtained in that same period, for cost-price. Many other options available too. These internships start twice yearly, so if you cannot make it now, no worries. There will be another chance.
We are looking for the following qualities
- Local of or Legal on Sint Maarten, or Dutch Citizen.
- Fluent English and preferably a second language. Dutch, French, Spanish, German or Italian
- Timely, Respectful, Team player
- Non smoker, representable.
- PADI Rescue Divers or equivalent wanted. (RSTC affiliated Agency)
- Forward thinking.
- Not in a hurry to get home early. You need to want to work to better the team.
- Happy to work with tourists and eager to make their day a great one.
- Basic Salary & Social Medical & share in tips.
- Very low cost PADI Continuing Education.
- Rewarding, fun job in a nice environment.
Please send your resume’s to: email@example.com or contact us for more info. We will get back to you in less than 24 hours (in most cases)
Here’s what others say about us – (review)
Snorkeling can’t even compare to the amazing underwater experience of SNUBA!! Our instructor, Mich, was top notch and extremely qualified. He and his team made us feel very comfortable and safe, while making sure we didn’t miss any of the hidden underwater creatures. We would only use SNUBA SXM in the future and recommend that you do too!!