SNUBA SXM is looking for new team members. We are looking for 1 full time team PADI (or equivalent) Rescue Diver for a full time job as SNUBA Guide, starting December 16th. After a week of intense SNUBA Training, you will get endorsed as SNUBA Guide and start taking people out for their very first dives. This is a fun and rewarding job and will give you an incredible amount of experience with newbie divers, which is a great way to get comfortable with leading dives if you wish to become PADI DiveMaster. PADI DiveMaster certification can also be obtained in that same period, for cost-price. Many other options available too.
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Local of or Legal on Sint Maarten, or Dutch Citizen.
- Fluent English and preferably a second language
- Timely, Respectful, Team player
- Non smoker, representable.
- PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent.
- Forward thinking.
- Not in a hurry to get home early. You need to want to work to better the team.
- Happy to work with tourists and eager to make their day a great one.
- Basic Salary & Social Medical & share in tips.
- Very low cost PADI Continuing Education.
- Rewarding, fun job in a nice environment.
Please send youe resume’s to: email@example.com