SNUBA SXM is looking for long(er) term team members. We will need a dive instructor to help train SNUBA Guides and also be an active SNUBA Guide yourself. We also need a Captain (minimum Open Water Diver with 40 dives, but rescue preferred) who can also be trained to double as SNUBA Guide. You will be working with cruise ship passengers in small groups. Work environment is friendly and relaxed.
If hired, after a short initial training period, this will be a contracted position. Length of training is depending on entry and experience level. (ask)
We are looking for people with the following qualities and specifications:
- Legal on Sint Maarten or of Dutch nationality.
- Fluent and grammatically correct English.
- Second Language conversational. (Dutch/French/Spanish/German)
- Dive Experience minimum Open Water certified. Higher certification a plus.
- Enthusiastic team member, but disciplined enough to function by him or her self.
- Captain candidates need to AT LEAST have valid VHF license and boating experience. of course captains’ license and experience driving single inboard engine boats is a plus.
- Boat/Mechanical/Fiberglass/Sales experience a plus.
- WordPress / Facebook experience a plus.
- Have a FaceBook profile.
- No criminal record
- non smoker.
- Minimum 25 years old.
- Punctual / Timely / Tidy
- Have references.
- No couples at this point.
Please introduce yourself initially by using the contact form on this website. We will reply within a few hours requesting more information or initiating an online dialogue.