We would like to add someone to our team and are therefore reaching out. If you have what it takes to work as a dive-leader for new divers and you like to entertain people while doing so, this is your chance.
SNUBA SXM is looking for a colleague with the following qualities:
- About 30 years old (grown up)
- PADI Rescue diver
- Local of Sint Maarten, Dutch or someone with work permit.
- Team Player
- Multi Lingual:
- English fluent (and grammatically mostly correct) and
- Spanish, Dutch, German, French, Portuguese, or Italian
- Knowledge of or willing to learn WordPress and in possession of laptop or mechanical experience with boat engines and able to drive single engine boats.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Loyal and Professional.
- NON Smoker.
After being trained up to SNUBA Guide, you will become part of a young, energetic team which caters to tourists. You will have a decent salary based on your abilities and days worked. Health insurance and taxes are paid. You will also share in the tips and ultimately become at least Dive Master and EFR Instructor. You will gain plenty of experience in boat handling.
Work 4 days a week in lower season and 5-6 days a week when we’re packed in high season.
if you do not qualify according to the above, you will not receive an answer to your email.
Seasonal job optional, Internship also available.
Send your resume to info at snubasxm etcetera